Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I know I miss you

I miss you like hell and heaven collided, everytime you go off the radar. I guess things might never be the same again, like it was when you were dying to talk to me the entire day and I would wait to wake up to your message.

I would forever crave for things to be how it was, you so enamored by my mind, and me loving the attention you give. I would love to know that you are sitting back and staring at your phone for my message, just like I am right now.

Usually people ask, how did I end up here, but I know when we fell out of track. Is having answers better than guessing the fate of a relationship till your heart shatters into nano particles, and runs in different directions looking for answers, solutions, just a way to get it back together or just the right parallel universe, were things are still the same.

I know I miss you. I know I have missed you. I know you have missed making me a part of your life. And I know you were not making an effort even to.

I wish a lot of things could have happened, we could have never met, we could have remained just friends, we could have talked our displeasure like mature people do, we could have decided the fate of the relationship together. And I know that's just wishful thinking, and nothing would conspire of it.

At this time, I could only say, I would lap up every opportunity to talk to you, to be with you like a parched animal. I so want to play mind games that you would think more of me, but I am out of ideas, and am dead tired.

I wish you all the best. And in my utopian world, where I could wish things to where I want them to be, I would wish us back together, craving for each others company and not waiting another moment to call, text or meet each other.

In more ways than one, I love you and I will always miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment